Don’t feel alone.
Most small business-owners feel overwhelmed with all the choices available for marketing themselves online and locally. In fact, there are plenty of larger businesses and organizations who have the same problem.
That’s why I decided to start offering businesses a simple but highly-customized marketing strategy. The strategy can be used as a prioritized “go-to” list of items that can be addressed as budget, time and resources are available. Many of the marketing tasks can be carried out by the business owner (or an employee) which saves money. Some items, require help from a seasoned web professional.
The Marketing Strategy document addresses:
- Business marketing methods & messages you are already using
- Your current website and search rankings (if you already have a site)
- Your competitors’ (and similar businesses’) search engine rankings
- Suggested key phrases for your business
- Ways to integrate those key phrases into your website and marketing messages
- Suggestions for what kinds of web content that will draw prospects to your website
- Address any mechanical/technical matters on your website that may be acting as barriers to good search engine rankings
- A list of (free) suggested online social media and directory services to sign up with (as appropriate for your business)
- Some other ways to promote your business free
Step by step “To Do List” of recommended marketing tasks with the most important items listed first. You’ll start noticing more web traffic and inquires in a month or less but the real payoff is cumulative. So by checking a few items off the list every month or two and by adding new content to your website regularly.
The Bottom Line
The cost for the simple marketing strategy is $600. I am certain that you will not find a customized small business marketing strategy of this quality anywhere else for this price. And if you choose to contract with me for other web and marketing services your marketing strategy will (in most cases) only cost $400.
A Labor of Love
I love helping vacation rental owners and other businesses thrive and love using skills and experience I gained working with big businesses to grow small businesses. Nothing makes me happier than a satisfied client who becomes a friend whose business is flourishing long-term.